Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best beauty product you've ever used?

Please include the brand and where to buy it. If there is more than one feel free to make an entire list :]What is the best beauty product you've ever used?
i can't tell you the specific stores, sorry :(


but i absolutely love Diorshow mascara by Dior, it's amazing! Lengthens and plumps your lashes without making them clumpy.


And also Natio loose mineral foundation. I use it everyday! It feels so light and it's always nice to know it's not harming your skin!What is the best beauty product you've ever used?
Avon Age Renewal foundation, literally improves your skin and you definitely see the difference in your skin.


Jergens 3 in 1 makeup remover, it's in a plastic container with a pink lid. It removes makeup very, very well, is inexpensive, lasts a long time, and moisturizes very well. I have found it at WalMart and Walgreens.


For making eyes unpuffy, Preparation H works better than anything I've bought specifically for that purpose, and it actually moisturizes your skin too, cuz it has petroleum jelly in it. Not what you think of when you think of ';beauty'; product, I know, but it works and is safe to use under the eyes. Some actresses swear by it. That's how I heard of it.


Revlon concealer stick, looks like it would be lipstick. I buy it in White. I am fair complected. But I use it all over to just brighten my face overall. Marilyn Monroe used to do that. If you're dark complected you can still use it, like on your eyelids, or over a dark lipstick to brighten it up and give it a neat effect.
Herbal essence- Best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used it makes your hair soooooo soft im not even kidding i used it and when i woke up my hair was soooo soft when i brushed it i love %26lt;3 You can buy anywhere really and its nice and cheap but it works!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sephora mascara is the best mascara I've ever used it makes no clumps what so ever and it makes them long nice and pretty i just love it and it is also nice and cheap and maakes your lashes look like feathers lol


http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm266…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Clean and clear makes your face so nice and smooth from pimples achne all those things that make your face look uglly. I use it all the time and about after 2weeks all the pimples on my forehead was gone. I used the blackhead wash on my nose my blackheads were gone in 1 week!!! i buy it at freddys and for 1 face wash i spend about $7 for one of the products





Thats all i can think of :) i hope i helped
By far the best beauty product that I have ever used has been Cover-girl Lash Blast Mascara- you can get it from any local drugstore. Anyways, It's the best mascara I have ever used, it makes your lashes look really full %26amp; long. If your into makeup, try it.
Hmmm 3 minute miracleby aussie. i got it at walmart


Big sexy hair hair spray- sally's


and garnier fructise XXL volume- walmart








Mine please?


http://feu.answers.fy8.b.yahoo.com/quest…

No comments:

Post a Comment