Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I watch my Webkinz compete in the beauty pageant?

I entered my webkinz in the beauty pageant and it won't let me view the competition!!!! it says the results are not in. Will I still get judged???How do I watch my Webkinz compete in the beauty pageant?
You have to wait a half hour, after the Sign Up session is over. So, let's say that the competition starts at 12pm, you can actually view it at 12:30pm, and then the results are posted at 1pm. When it's the right time to watch, just go to the Webkinz Stadium, and click on the audience. Hope this helped!! :)How do I watch my Webkinz compete in the beauty pageant?
When the beauty paget is going on all you have to do is go to the arena and say watch competition and your pet should walk down the runway so you can see him/her. You will then be able to see your pets score after he/she walks down the runway. To be able to see your pet in the pagent you just have to watch for a few minutes and you should see your pet. Hope this helps. =)
When you enter there should be a button that says view the competition and you should be able to view it whether you entered or not! I'm not sure if you will be judged, but if you definitely entered you should be!!!!
when i went there i entered my pet and it took 30 minutes and i just waited after i pressed enter my pet and then it took me to the competition and i saw my pet but her clothes were not on. that was weird. hope i helped
well where it says enter pet after that half hour of waiting it should tell u to view it. you will be able to watch ur pet and 4 others then after u watch that they will show those 5 webkinz scores. hopes this helps you!
If results are not in and you did not show in the half an hour provided, it will not be jedged. You have to be on at a certain time
lol
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment