Monday, December 14, 2009

If given the choice would most choose beauty over intellect?

If you were offered a perfect body, would you give up I.Q points?


If you were offered a more beautiful face, would you surrender knowledge?


Do you believe your choice would be the most common choice?If given the choice would most choose beauty over intellect?
Brains don't help if you're too ugly to pass on your genes.





On the other hand it doesn't really help to be the best looking person dying from a stupid plan.





Wouldn't mind being Johnny Depp, just not Keanu Reeves.If given the choice would most choose beauty over intellect?
How about the perfect body over the perfect personality?


I get compliments that my personality is amazing, infact my friend texted me the other day, after i had asked if i was really as good as people say i am, (She's more of just a talk to every other week friend) and she said yes, that i was one of the sweetest guys she knows, and she wishes we were closer friends.





Now im a decent looking kid? im just overweight, but my face doesn't Really show it, ya know? i hold the weight good, But this girl that tells me she's in love with me, wont date me? what's up with that, but no, she'll date some skinny kid that she hardly knows, and just wants to get in his pants, BUT she doesn't wanna have sex, make any sense? cause it doesn't to me..
Having an above average intellect can be somewhat frustrating. Having to explain things to people gets tiring. It would be the seemingly logical answer to chose intellect over beauty, but the burden of intellect can be great.





Better to be dumb and happy... and beautiful in this case.
It depends to which extent, if given the chance to choose between perfection in beauty or near omnipotence in thought, most would choose beauty, because.





A) Our society encourages beauty.


B) They didn't choose the intellect so they can't think their choices through.
If you are asking the general populus, I'd say they would. It's sad that our society cares more about what's in the mirror than what's in our hearts and minds. I, for one, wouldn't give up brains. A ordinary-looking, or even an ugly-looking smart person can use their brains to get a degree and become a doctor or a scientist. People with just looks an no brains can be pretty people living on the street because all they did in college was host all-night drinking parties and never studied.
I wouldn't but I actually read a study conducted on this and the average person said that they would, or hmmm, it was a long time ago, it might have been that most women said they would do it not most people.....well, it was something like that.
I would keep my intellect. Looks don't mean much of anything. I would never sacrifice my own mind for the sake of vanity. There is beauty in all things. Even things unattractive to most others.
Men rule the world with intellect.


Women rule the world with looks.


Given a choice, men will still rule the world with intellect, while women will still rule the world with looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment